Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Glacier Woodturners Association
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Big Burl caps or slabs (Read 38274 times)
Jan 20th, 2013 at 1:12pm

Richard G   Offline
GWT Junior Turner
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Gender: male
Posts: 22
Hello everyone. I need burl caps. Don't really care about the species, but they need to be something Over 12" to each side and 5" or thicker, preferable, thicker! If they are in the 24" TO 36" size, all the better.
OR, if you have some burl slabs that are 4" or thicker?

Neither of these things need to be "turn-able" I am carving them, not turning them.



Richard W Galloway
Historic Archaeologist
Woodworkings of Montana
IP Logged
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print